1. Depends on the potato,
3. No because I don’t know who you are.
1. Depends on the potato,
I invite you~
o1. tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
o2. what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
o3. what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
o4. what are you listening to?
o5. what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
o6. where do you think your best friend is right now?
o7. have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
o8. sex on the first date?
o9. kiss on the first date?
1o. is there one person you want to be with right now?
11. are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
12. is there something you would like to say to someone?
13. what are three things you did today?
14. would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
15. what is your favorite kind of gum?
16. are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
17. what is on your wrists right now?
18. ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
19. does anyone have strong feelings for you?
2o. are you slowly drifting away from someone?
21. have you ever wasted your time on someone?
22. can you do the alphabet in sign language?
23. how have you felt today?
24. you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
25. what is wrong with you right now?
26. is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
27. would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
28. why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
29. how late did you stay up last night and why?
3o. when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
31. what were you doing an hour ago?
32. what are you looking forward to in the next month?
33. are you wearing jeans right now?
34. are you a patient person?
35. do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
36. favorite color?
37. did you have a dream last night?
38. are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
39. if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
4o. do you love anyone who is not related to you?
41. if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
42. do you like meeting new people?
43. are you afraid of falling in love?
44. ever liked someone older than you?
45. has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
46. have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
If you are planning on participating, make sure your last tumblr post the night beforehand is “BRB Blackout”, so people know why you are gone. Also, please reblog this post so that as many people as possible know when the blackout starts.
Whatever your respective time zones are is when to start. there is no specification.
What is the blackout?:
A day. A single day where you don’t use tumblr. No logging in. No checking it. I know it’s hard being cut off from your community for a day, but a single day, but by refusing to use or look at Tumblr, you are making a powerful collective dent that will (ideally) inspire Tumblr mods to consider that these changes are hurting and upsetting us. You are telling them that that we were very happy with many of the old features that we once had. This is a respectful silent protest.
Why a blackout:
Because social media websites, whether for profit or not, use numbers to determine whether or not their website is successful. Tumblr is a popular, ever growing website with a loyal userbase, so no matter how much the tumblr staff ruins the website, the hit numbers will continue to grow. Making a dramatic dent in that is the only way to really get our point across and demand to be heard. We are essentially making a statement that says “we are not happy with the changes that you have made, it is your users that makes your site successful, please listen to us”
BUT YOU ARE OVERREACTING1111 ITS JUST A WEBSITE WE DON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT OMFGZ GRPW UP.
I’m not proposing that we seek out and gun down everybody who works for and maintains tumblr. I don’t think asking people to go outside or hang out with their friends for a day is being terribly reactionary or overly aggressive. For many of us, Tumblr is a home away from home where we talk to people who share our weird interests. I think we have a right to ask that it runs in the most user friendly way possible. I also refuse to congratulate Karp for “not making us pay” for Tumblr. Most social media websites do not require payment, and many still listen to their users. A good example is Reddit, which is among the most popular websites on the internet and still works tirelessly to make sure that users are happy with the developments they make.
Some of the negative changes make to Tumblr:
The banning of all follower tracker services. The changes and attacks on Missing E that have resulted in many features being taken away and may result in it’s permanent banning. Askboxes having character limits. Askboxes regularly eating messages that they see as spam. Askboxes not allowing us to post links or use the enter key. David Karp responding to these problems by basically saying “let them eat cake”. The Tumblr sidebar being taken away.
If you have any more questions, please contact me via submitbox. Please do not ask anon so I can properly respond.
I don’t even care that Tom Hiddleston is 14 years older than me. I’d date the shit out of him.
Our age difference might be a bit different (I don’t feel like doing math, don’t ask meeee) but OMG THIS ^